Got noteworthy news? Why not consider an article for the CCLHDN Newsletter?
In the true spirit of collaboration and learning, CCLHDN encourages all members to offer up their resources for sharing with other members through this website. If you have any of the following that you feel might benefit CCLHDN members as a whole, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- Webinars or other on-line trainings that might directly benefit the work of local health department nutritionists
- Templates for job descriptions, program descriptions, program development/design, marketing collateral, evaluations, etc.
- Programs that you’ve developed, used with the target audience, and would like to share
- A copy of your CNAP and any other CNAP tools (meeting templates, letters to partners that can serve as templates for other counties, etc.)
- Photos or graphics of CCLHDN members hard at work (or play!) delivering services to the target populations
- Excellent websites that would be useful to members
- Useful journal article
All items submitted will be screened by CCLHDN for appropriateness and then, if needed, taken to the board or communications committee for approval.